Boulderites need their cars to get to work, take their kids to school and to enjoy leisure activities in and around our beautiful city. That’s why it’s important to know that traffic tickets don’t just cause your insurance rates to go up, they can also cause your license to be suspended or restrained if they’re not handled properly. Colorado’s complicated traffic ticket laws can sometimes involve a court process as well as an administrative process, making challenging traffic tickets daunting. If you’ve got a serious ticket or several minor ones, it’s a good idea to speak to an experienced Boulder traffic ticket attorney about your options as soon as possible.
What Types of Cases Does a Boulder Traffic Attorney Handle?
These are some of the types of cases that an experienced Boulder traffic attorney
can help you with:
● DRIVERS LICENSE CHARGES AND RESTRAINTS
○ Driving Without a Driver’s License (DWDL)
○ Driving Under Restraint of Suspension (DUS)
○ Driving Under Restraint of Revocation
● TRAFFIC TICKETS AND DRIVING CHARGES
○ Speeding, Red Light and Stop Sign Tickets
○ Careless, Reckless and Following Too Closely Tickets
○ Failure to Provide Insurance and No Proof Of Insurance Tickets
● COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSES (CDL)
● OUT-OF-STATE AND NON-RESIDENT TICKETS
Each conviction gets you closer to penalties such as point suspension, administrative suspension, revocation, denial, cancellation or habitual traffic offender revocation. It’s important to take traffic tickets seriously as penalties can be severe. For example, if you’re convicted of driving with a restraint, you could face a heavy fine or even a jail sentence.
Boulder Traffic Ticket Lawyer
If you’re having a problem with traffic tickets or you’re at risk of losing your driver’s license, it’s important to call an experienced Boulder traffic ticket lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your case.